Re: "Klezmer Kings" taken?

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:11:09 -0400, you wrote:

>Koby the Interactive Bear wrote:
>
>> Being in high school and/or living in the real world
>> has nothing to do with playing Klezmer! :D
>
>I see.
>Got your fisherman's cap and vest
>klezmer costume yet?
>Or maybe you prefer the fedora
>and wide-lapel gangster suit alternative.

I have a head start in that dept. I got me a zoot suit for swing dancing.
http://www.dancestore.com/zoots.html you can see pictures there.

>Try not to become just another
>"=bube and zayde= drag" artist.

Not sure what you mean by that... right now I'm trying to become a member of a
band whose members show up to rehearsal.

>> >"I won't use the Internet, which is a particularly habit-forming,
>> >hallucinatory, pernicious form of LSD"
>> >--Kurt Vonnegut:  From an address at Smith College, October 2000
>>
>> Jeez... what does Kurt Vonnegut LIKE?
>
>Talking with people face-to-face.

I kind of meant in general, what does he like. I.e. he's really negative and
depressing usually

- Koby the Interactive Bear
"Get ready for adventure and remarkable beats!" - The Super Mario Bros. Super
Show theme

My website: Rare Cartoon Network MP3s
http://www.geocities.com/pdestructo
AOL Instant Messenger: sgkoby