Re: Paramount Hotel

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:35:42 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:
>http://www.th-record.com/archive/2000/10/18/siparamo.htm
>
>Miraculously, the 250 guests, many elderly and disabled, escaped
>without injury, baruch....

Wow. That reminds me of my shul, on Yom Kippur... I was hanging out in the
lobby (I have like NO patience for services these days) with my friends when
suddenly, the fire alarm started blaring away. Uncertainly, I looked around,
and saw more people uncertainly looking around. A few seconds later, I was the
only one walking out the doors. it was pretty funny that the first thing
everyone thought was "who pulled the fire alarm?"

As it turned out, the culprit was a baby who reached over his father's shoulder
to the pretty red box on the wall ;)

- Koby the Interactive Bear
"Get ready for adventure and remarkable beats!" - The Super Mario Bros. Super
Show theme

My website: Rare Cartoon Network MP3s
http://www.geocities.com/pdestructo
AOL Instant Messenger: sgkoby