Re: New member -- Hi all! (Question at bottom)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:15:48 EDT, you wrote:

>There are a number of Reissues available featuring Tarras, Brandwein, et al.
>Any of the distributors on the list would be happy to help.
>Ballin the Jack is Matt Darrieau's group.

yeh I know but FL's in it & IMO he and the trombonist guy kicked Darrieau's and
the other sax person's a**es when I saw 'em. They were much more exciting and
punchy

- Koby the Interactive Bear
http://www.geocities.com/pdestructo
Rare Cartoon Network MP3s
http://www.igadget.com/igadget/kobintalbear.html
Buy your very own Koby The Interactive Bear!
"DO YOU LIKE BATMAN?  WELL, HOW ABOUT A LOT OF MONEY?" -Trevor