Re: New member -- Hi all! (Question at bottom)

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:52:23 EDT, you wrote:

>How about making a new years vow not to slander people on line.
>Craig

...sorry. I guess I shouldn't have talked like that at least until I got the
feel of the list. Ah well. I was just saying that DF's music is great and all
but I don't like her stage presence. (and if *that's* slander...)

(YOUR group was awesome, btw... too bad about the miking though. I couldn't
hear the violin @ all. The clarinetist was really great. All you need now is a
trombonist. "L'cha Dodi" was my favorite.)

- Koby the Interactive Bear, paw in mouth
www.geocities.com/pdestructo
currently playing: SAVE FERRIS / "It Means Everything"