Re: Transferring 78s to CD

on 9/7/2000 8:04 PM, Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com at Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com
wrote:

> In a message dated 9/7/0 5:39:10 PM, media (at) kamea(dot)com writes:
>
> <<
> I want to transfer a collection of 78s onto CD.
> I have a  Mac;  what do I need-  software, cables, etc?
>>>

> Magnavox and Phillips both make some pretty god and (Now) reasonable Cd
> recorders. I got the Phillips 880 and it works great!
> Simon
I think these may be more expensive than a regular CD burner--I highly
recommend Plextor burners. I think think they range between 300-500 dollars
and are considered the best in the industry. I've used about a dozen
different burners and duplicators and these have proved to be the most
reliable.

brian