Since Ari asked . . .

Since Ari asked what we are listening to and want to comment on, allow
me to shift the discussion back to Jewish music -- As I type this, I am
playing Time Tunnel by the Kabalas (I have fond memories of the cheesy
TV show whose title this CD bears, but that's another story); I'm
curious to hear what people make of these guys -- I know Seth likes
them, and I don't dislike them, but I'm not quite sure what to make of
them -- and if this is -- dare I say it -- Jewish music?

NO -- DON'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION!!!!

They're funny enough but I think maybe I'm finally ironied-out (as
opposed to ironed out).

George (I'm not going to Texas. Or Philadelphia for a week) Robinson