Savethemusic.com

Khaverim --

Does anybody know anything about this website/group?Their stated aim is
to preserve various folk musics -- chief among them right now being
Yiddish and Ladino musics.

I'm not asking because I have a suspicious nature (well, I do, but
that's another story), but because I'm thinking of doing a story on them
and wonder if anybody has had an experience with them that they'd care
to share with millions of Americans sitting in the comfort of their
homes. All right, a couple hundred thousand Jews stewing in the humidity
in New York, LA and Detroit.

Feel free to contact me off-list or on.

George (savethemusiccritics.com) Robinson