Re: Official "Jesus Day" in US State of Texas!

How about that is your opinion and Hope is entitled to hers.
As a Jew, I'm not crazy about the term goyim.  Don't you think that there
are some "goyim" in your state who aren't happy about this as well?
Yes, this is a Jewish music list. But a.: I don't assume that everyone who
uses it is Jewish...there are plenty of Non-Jews on this list, many of whom
support  Jewish arts, cultures and just our right to be on the Planet b.: I
don't assume that everyone has the same feeling politically c.: I don't want
to see anyone bashed on this list for their political viewpoints.
  Let me remind people that it was Hope who researched for me, whether a
site that contacted me about Holocaust Reparations was legitimate or not. If
I hadn't put that query on this list...I might never have found that
information out. We are musicians and music lovers and we do live in the
real world. If you want any discussion taken off list say so... you're
entitled to your opinion as is Hope. But there is no reason to be nasty to
her or to anyone else on this list.
  Personally, for that, I'll venture into the "real" world where my opinions
as a Jew are often disregarded and down-right ignored.
    Trudi