Re: Official "Jesus Day" in US State of Texas!

Unless Texas adopts "Bei mir bist du sheyn" as an anthem, I would
appreciate it if replies were kept off-list.

There are many important political topics that should engage us, and
hopefully are engaging us. All of us have lives that extend beyond the
discussion limits of this list. Let's keep it that way, respect the needs
of people who already find this list too overwhelming and busy, and
reserve =this= list for a discussion of Jewish Music.

Many thanks,
ari