Re: Dancing the slow hora

The "headlong rush" feeling comes not from the tempo, per se, but from Brandwein
"leading the beat," which gives the sensation that the whole thing is going to
topple over forward.

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided oer my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy & Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake