Re: Dancing the slow hora

This prompts me to ask:

Now what speed IS Fihren di mechutonim aheim?

The team with Perlman play it slow as if yes, you could do that last dance
along to it, but every time I listen to Brandwein's recording (which is
often) it feels faster. Is that because the records speed such things up? Or
is the piece so beautiful that every time I hear it I wish it stayed around a
bit longer?

I should qualify my remarks by saying that, if any music has converted me to
Klezmer (and bothering my neighbours with the sound turned up), this is it.