Re: Klezkanada dance sessions

Last year Judy Bresler, the singer for the Klezmer Conservatory Band,
led one dance lesson one afternoon where we went through some wonderful
sher variations, and something else that this seldom-dancer has forgotten.
There were supposed to be more (or so I understood) but some
disorganization prevailed.... It was a lot of fun, but I don't know
if she'll be there this year. The theatre sessions were also truncated
last year. But music and talks were stupendous, if that helps.

ari