Re: Sholem Lid

This song can be found in Lomir  Kinder Zingen, a songbook published by
Kinderbuch Publications,  and was sung in the Linke, or Ordn Shuln.  It is
sung by alumni of these shuln, as well as former campers of Camp Kinderland.
I last heard it at Klezkamp.

Paula Teitelbaum

In a message dated 5/15/00 3:04:27 PM, meydele (at) ix(dot)netcom(dot)com