Russian Tango

Hi
This isn't strictly a Jewish music enquiry...but I'm hoping that someone can
help me to shed some light....
I'm trying to discover the origin of the tango,'Utomlyennie
Sol'ntsem',(Burnt by the Sun), that forms the theme music for Nikita
Mikhalkov's movie of the same name.  Does anyone know whether this is a
traditional song, or if it was written specifically for the movie?  I am
somewhat confused since an arrangement of the piece appears on Gidon
Kremer's Homage a Piazolla cd (HIGHLY recommended by the way....) which is
credited to one Jerzy Peterbushsky....
Any pointers gratefully received!!
Sophie