audio archive for Rockin' the Shtetl? (was RE: dror yikra)

> Seth, is there any way to listen to your show except live (it goes out
> around dawn London time!),

Try this: ftp://wcfm-ra.williams.edu/

Let us know if it works.

--Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
coming in mid-May from Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5

?When I began reading this book, I knew very little about klezmer. Seth
Rogovoy writes about it with such style, passion, and intensity that you can
practically hear the music dancing off the page. Now I am excited to begin
playing it myself.? ? superstar rock drummer Kenny Aronoff (Bob Dylan, John
Mellencamp, Melissa Etheridge)