Re: Not music releated, but be aware

Khaverim --

It's funny, I was in the Jewish Week office last Thursday (which is when
the paper hits the streets) picking up some copies of my most recent
articles and I noticed the ad; my antennae pricked up because I know and
loathe the local Paxson station. So I'm not altogether surprised by this
development.
However, please don't flood your local Jewish newspaper with calls --
they were conned also, as you can see from the AP story that Lori
posted.

I would suggest that a more appropriate response might be to go after
the Paxson-owned stations (WPXN - 31 in New York City) or even more
productive, to do something about Morris Cerrullo.

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL