Not music releated, but be aware

I just received this from another list I belong to. I do believe it is
important

I just finished watching a TV show called the Rabbi that I show advertised

in

my local Jewish paper The Jewish Week NYC. I little while into the show I

realized it was a Jews for Jesus trick--again--under the guise of a Morris

Cerullo production www.morriscerullo.com <http://www.morriscerullo.com>

with an 800 # to order a special

prayer plack. This is what I found on the web site the 800# is 800-700-9700

...will deeply touch all who view this incredible film.

The unfolding drama of this multi-faith family relationship, as the

Rabbi openly struggles with his son to discover the true reality of the

Messiah...

The Rabbi disowns his son and bans him from the family until a tragedy

strikes.

THE=A0RABBI=A0is the touching story of a Rabbi who's son receives Yeshua as

Messiah.

I urge others if this ad was in their paper to call or write the appropriate

papers. Also to those in the New York Area--To call or write the MTA because

the Jews for J ads are still in the subways.We could also flood the 800 #