Re: Not music releated, but be aware

I thought you might ask that question. Heh, heh.I would never suggest
anything illegal.

On the other hand, I derived great satisfaction from calling up Pat
Robertson's 800 number during one of his periodic beg-a-thons, knowing
that I was telling one of his followers about his bigotry and on his
dime. I'm sure Mr. Cerullo must have an 800 number of his own.

George