Re: "Much ado about gornisht"

Why "if you're white?" In New York, everyone is Jewish sooner or later.
If only in the old Lenny Bruce routine sense: "Charlie Parker is Jewish.
Lawrence Welk is goyish."

George Robinson (who lives in New York and is white and definitely
Jewish)

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL