Re: BASEBALL SONGS (off list--but of the highest kedushah)

I love baseball songs. But how many people know more than "Take me out
to the ballgame?" We just don't collect them here the way they do elsewhere.

On the other hand, I was wrong about how rare they are in Israel, too.

ari "born on Long Oyland and that explains everything"