Re: Publications Showing the Jews to be Khazars and Not Israelites

Yes, I believe those are the guys. A friend of mine who has since made
aliyah with her family told me a story about getting into a debate with
one of them on the subway once. The guy refused to believe the Tanakh
had been written in Hebrew. She said to me, "How can you argue with
someone like that?" I told her, "You can't. So don't."

George Robinson