Re: Publications Showing the Jews to be Khazars and Not Israelites

   Tayere Lorele:
   I haven't read all of this..but I've seen it before. I believe,it Goes
back to an essay/book by Arthur Koestler about how the Jews in Eastern
European countries were for the most part converts.  Just a theory on his
part.  My feeling is..if I'm not really Jewish...do I get a special discount
on atrocity or what?  I'd like a few of my nice relatives back from
Paradise?