Re: Publications Showing the Jews to be Khazars and Not Israelites

There's another source for this particular canard, albeit less
well-known and more poorly distributed; there is a small strand of
fringe black nationalist thought (primarily the so-called Black Hebrews,
who claim to be the "real" Jews) that expounds the Khazar theory. A
little of the literature in support of this notion is published by tiny
black-owned independent publishers.
George Robinson