RE: Yiddish Peysakh songs

Is that the one that either goes or it's called "Mu Asapru"?

If so it goes SOMETHING like:

Mu asapru, mu adabru,
Oyschu, oyschu yom ta-a-ri-ri,
Ver ken zugen, ver ken redn,
Vos der eyns batayt, Vos der eyns batayt,
Eyner iz got, un gut iz eyner,
Un vaytr keyner.

Mu asapru, mu adabru,
Oyschu, oyschu yom ta-a-ri-ri,
Ver ken zugen, ver ken redn,
Vos der tsvey batayt, Vos der tsvey batayt,

etc.

If that's the right song some or all of the first two lines are Aramaic
(someone from Israel told me long ago)
and the the rest is Yiddish.

It is indeed on a Thodore Bikel record. I don't know which one offhand.

Dick