Re: In defense of the recorder

The reason I haven't unsubscribed from this list, which move I have often
contemplated, is that even a fool can learn something if he shuts his mouth.

Oops!  There I go again!

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake