RE: Re Protocols of the Elders of Zion

I just went to B&N and there are now only two customer reviews of the book,
both declaring it a forgery.  The one saying it was genuine is gone.

Amazon.com is another story.  They have also removed the same offensive
review but the content of their "Book Description" contains the following:

"......Some say the issue has already been settled conclusively-that it is
clearly a forgery. Although there may be final evidence to this effect, we
have not seen a clear and convincing version of it produced by those making
the claim. ......"
".....If, however, The Protocols are genuine (which can never be proven
conclusively), it might cause some of us to keep a wary eye on world
affairs. We neither support nor deny its message, we simply make it
available for those who wish a copy. "

I don't know where this comes from.  It's not a customer review, my guess
is that it's from the book jacket.  I guess keeping the "controversy" of
authenticity alive is a good way to sell the book.

By the way, anyone out there ever read it?

Aaron

Aaron Bousel
abousel (at) mindspring(dot)com