Re: Yiddish Labor Songs...

I was just going on the info on the cassette which I have.  The cassette
itself says: "Yiddish Songs of Work and Struggle, Produced by the Education
Department of the Workmen's Circle."    The front of the J Card says: "The
Workmen's Circle and the Bund Archive of the Jewish Labor Movement Present
The Yiddish Youth Ensemble", while the side carries the notation "W.C.8"
and the AR logo. I purchased it in the Workmen's Circle bookstore many
years ago.

Shira