Re: to Joel Bresler mainly

In a message dated 2/17/0 2:36:38 PM, GRComm (at) concentric(dot)net writes:

<<
Wow! I just checked this website that Jerzy recommended -- the prices
are jawdroppingly low -- worth checking out the Jewish music section
just for the selection of Schulhoff recordings alone -- several dollars
below US prices for similar or same CDs!

Many of these recrodings ( but not all) are available in the US at Budget
prices. some of these Cds that I'm aware of list for $7.98 in the US.  Check
out the better Classical music departments of your major stores
Simon
Hatikvah