Re: Shmuel Lehman

Dear Susan,

I don't know if this would be of any help to you, but I am working at the
Cleveland College of Jewish Studies Library to catalogue their small, but
interesting collection of Yiddish/Jewish sheet music and would be glad to let
you know what I have found, once it is entered into the computer.  Howabout, "Du
bist a Tremp, geh vek!"  Interested?

Lorele