Re:Looking for song composer

This past summer I was asked to perform a lovely vocal setting of Dora
Teitelboim's poem, Shmuelik.  I was sent the music by The Dora Teitelboim
Foundation.   Unfortunately, the copy of the handwritten manuscript didn't
indicate a composer and the Foundation had misplaced any information
indicating who the composer is.  Is anyone on the list familiar with
recently composed settings of this poem?  Perhaps someone on the list is
the composer?  Any help would be appreciated.

Shira Lerner
Los Angeles, CA