musicians/entertainer needed in south florida

Hi everbody,
I received this email this morning....I will be in Israel on the date
mentioned but I thought maybe someone out there may be interested in
contacting this gentleman about the date.

mike eisenstadt

here is the email:

Might you know of any S. Fla. Jewish musicians, singers, comedians, etc. that
may be interested in performing in an evening of Jewish music and comedy to
benefit the White-Willis Theater in Broward County on Feb. 5th ?

 Thank you. Jerry Cohn (954) 721-1020 >>