RE: Yiddish Musical Theatre/Info. needed

Dear Reyzl:
I agree with you about the collection going to YIVO by the way!
Do you think that I should contact them or National Yiddish Book Center to
see if they could use some type of fundraising, etc, assistance with this?
You know so many people..have you got a good idea of who I should speak with
?
  Trudi the G