RE: Yiddish Musical Theatre/Info. needed

   Jacob/Reyzl:
   I've got a couple of ideas....one is to query the Acting Department at
Brandeis University. I seem to remember that they have some background with
Yiddish Theatre. I know that they have had donations from the Muni Estate.
   The other is that does the National Yiddish Book Center have a person to
get in touch with? I, for one would be more than happy, as an actor to
donate my time to help with this.  If more actors and people who love
theatre know, I'm sure that they would too. After all, a great many of us
performers are influenced by the Yiddish Greats!! I'm just wondering if
there's a person, or a name that I go to at National Yiddish Book Center?
   Please let me know.
   Trudi Goodman
    trudigoodman (at) yahoo(dot)com