RE: Yiddish Musical Theatre/Info. needed

This is a very significant matter.  I have sat down with Seymour on several
occaisions to discuss his remeniscences, and intend to do it more, but time
is of the essence.  I know that Seymour spent some time with a German film
crew recently, but I don't know how much documentation they did.  I will also
discuss the larger issue with folks at Brandeis and with Seymour; perhaps we
can do some fundraising through the Klezmer Conservatory Foundation.  Anyhow,
Reyzl, thanks for bringing it up.  --Hankus