RE: "elevating" ("improving") folk music

I would be interested in seeing a catalogue of your archive.  Specifically, I
have been looking without success for Saminsky's arrangement of "Shlopf Mein
Kindt" for soprano and string quartet.

Any other chamber works are of interest to me (I have a fair collection
already).

Thank you,

Yoel Epstein, etses gibbers consultants
POB 8516
Moshav Magshimim 56910
Israel
tel:    972-3-9333316
        972-52-333316
fax:    972-3-9338751
email:  yoel (at) netvision(dot)net(dot)il