Re: recording

    Happy New Year/Y2K!!!
   A friend of mine has had great results with the TOAST program on MAC.  He
made me a small recording on it and the mixing and tracking sounded
great...unfortunately he's too far away to do this very often. P.S. Is there
anybody in The Boston Area who could/would talk to me about low-cost
recording???

   Trudi Goodman