Jewish Chips, Anyone?

A question:

Our 14-month-old daughter (born of a musician and a computer programmer) has
been fascinated by music boxes and especially by toys programmed with musical
chips since about four months.  We are both burned out on renditions of
Twinkle Twinkle and even the exotic Frere Jacques, concerned about the way
she is warming up to these major mode melodies (impatiently she whines when
we sing her nigunim).  Is there a source for musical toys with Israeli,
Hassidic, or even Russian or Middle Eastern chips?

Lori in Chicago