Re: klez go classical

In a message dated 12/8/99 8:16:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, reyzl (at)
flash(dot)net
writes:

<< I have been to the last
 Ashkenaz Festival where some of the best of that was presented.   (There
 was one moment [in the concert of all new compositions] where the noisy
 jazz in the all new compositions program was so annoying that I truly felt
 like throwing a Molotov Cocktail just to stop that pure noise.  I soon
 found out that many others were equally annoyed.)  >>

Yes, Reyzl I too heard that cacophony (of sound) in Toronto and found it to
be demoralizing.
Ah, but there was some brilliant Argentine musicians who made up for any lapse
in taste.

BobFogel