Re: "Exotic" Jewish Music

A couple of months ago, there was discussion about the various versions of
"Hava Nagila".  There was interest in a version by Celia Cruz.

Though I have not been able to locate any Cds with the song, it is featured
over the closing credits of the video"Havana Gila; The Jews In Cuba". . The
video deals with the history of the Jewish migration to Cuba and what has
been the fate of the remnants of those Jews who decided to remain in Cuba
after Castro took power.
I have been able to make a distribution deal with the producers of the video,
and we now have it in stock.

Simon
Hatikvah