Re: "Exotic" Jewish Music

Eliezer Kaplan wrote:

> Then aside from the corn of the late, great Mickey Katz, what is there?
>                                         EK

This stuff  could be said to be "exotic" --  if amusing -- insofar as
general "strangeness" goes:

"My Bubba and Zaedas Cha Cha Cha"  (Sy Menchin and His Steven Scott Orch:
Apollo Records)

"Bagels and Bongos"  (Irving Fields Trio: Decca Records)

"Mazel Tov, Mis Amigos"  (Juan Calle and His Latin Lantzmen: Riverside
Records) 1961

All on vinyl.

Wolf