Re: Kol ishah

> ervah (sexual abomination?)

No- just nudity.

> Get the play
> on words "arev" (beautiful) to "ervah" (sexual abomination)?

Isn't arev with a vet and ervah with a vav? Also, during the Hazan's prelude
to RH/ YK mussaf doesn't he ask for his voice to be Me'urav bada'at im
habriyot (with a vet)- containing/ including knowledge of life? I guess the
(vet) words arev, eruv, and erev are all related, but personally I don't
know enough to explicitly draw the connection.
                            EK