Re: Brave Combo

Not so much the transliteration as the spacing that needs correcting: Ma
Navu--"How lovely" (on the mountains are the feet of the messengers of
peace--from Isaiah, I believe).  But I'd have to listen to know if it's a
setting (I assume w/out words?) (there's a familiar one, which is also an
Israeli folk dance; and a beautiful newer American setting) of those words!