Info, from alt.jewish.music

New Online Search Engine for Unique Music... Search

posted on alt.music.jewish - Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:22:08 -0400(EST)

A Search For Culture on the Web:
a new search tool for music
http://www.hear.com

We here at RootsWorld and Hollow Ear, internet magazines of music and
culture, are in the process of building what we hope will be a unique
site where we will pick and choose the best links on the 'net for music.
We're in our infancy, but we're ready for folks to submit their links
and start building a database for web resources for music.

We're also looking for (volunteer!) "editors" to help us develop
specific categories of music, pretty much anything except mainstream pop
and classical, which are already really well covered.

Take a look, submit a site for consideration, and make any other
suggestions you want.

A Search For Culture on the Web: another "make work" project from the
publishers of Hollow Ear and RootsWorld!
http://www.hear.com

Thanks,

Cliff Furnald
"cliff" <spamfreenot (at) savemail(dot)com>

Jacob Freedman -- Host/Producer   * Rime-Judaica Moderator
Sunday Morning Klezmer & Other Jewish Music: - Sundays, 6:00 to 10:00 am
An Exploration of Jewish Music, Art, and Culture  - 88.9 fm, A Voice for
Burlington County
E-Mail and Url Addresses -- sundaymorningklezmer (at) usa(dot)net
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr/index.html
[New Jersey Varied Web Sites -- The 1ST ".", after the 1st NJ Link]