Re: leonard cohen

Dear Bob:  This was a wonderfully rich posting but w/ a number of confusing
elements, at least for me:  1) The paragraph beginning "A Leonard Cohen
conference" is completely unclear/mystifying to me--Can you rephrase?  What
are your referring us to there?  Something published?  2) Is STORY WITH NO
MORAL published as an English-language translation of the French book?
(Maybe this is obvious?)  3) Is PROPHET OF THE HEART a bio of LC?  (Again
obvious?)  Thanks when you can, and for this posting--rlc

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->