Re: leonard cohen

An interesting addition to the Leonard Cohen thread. In a recent back issue
of Utne Reader a few months ago, I read with much interest the
story/interview with Leonard Cohen detailing his current life and
involvement with a Buddhist monastery in California (I'm not sure which
one, I read this in the library). He seemed pretty disgusted with the music
buis, and modern American cultural/spiritual life in general, and seemed
happy studying with his spiritual master, living as a monk, etc...He said
he wasn't writing much, although he still occasionally tours, but as to be
expected, many things he said in the course of the interview were pure
poetry.

Seth

McDuffee's General Store & Recording Co.
Seth Austen & Beverly Woods
3 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH 03864
(603) 539-8301
acoustic (at) landmarknet(dot)net