leonard cohen

I'm glad that Marty sent this post because, on second thought, I
believe that the unusual Leonard Cohen recording I heard in that
Canadian museum a number of years ago was not in French, but in
Yiddish.  I may have its name jotted down somewhere, but I never found
a recorded copy and would have to dig deep in my files to even find
the name of the museum.  I imagine that the recording was private and
never released commercially.

Bob

Leonard used to open concerts on is European tour of 10 or 15 years
ago with a familiar Yiddish song, "Und As Der Rebbe Zingt (or
something close to that).

Marty Grossman