Re: Jewish music magazine

Nobody will review your work unless they know about it.  Publishers
routinely send review copies of books and music to magazines. (We are our
own publisher.) We thought that because of the content of our  "Prayer for
a Broken World" we should ask Tikkun whom we should contact, and they
suggested the book editor who did not reply.  Then one of our members
noticed that Jack Gabriel's writing in the magazine showed he might be
interested in our music and sent him a copy.  It was Mr. Gabriel's choice
to write the review.

And, George, even if you hadn't said you like our music, if a magazine will
publish your reviews, whether they pay you or not, we'd be happy to send
you a review copy.

Gut Vokh (have a good week),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band