reviews of Jewish music

It's likely that Tikkun would accept music reviews from freelancers,
just as it accepts manuscripts from freelancers.  With all the
knowledge and writing talent on this list (this is fast becoming an
ideological catch-phrase, like "wine-dark sea"), surely somebody would
like to start deluging Tikkun with record reviews.  I think it would
catch on. (I'd do it myself, had I any record-reviewing experience.)

Love,
Sara