Re: Jewish music magazine

In a message dated 7/24/99 11:26:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GRComm (at) concentric(dot)net writes:

<< Hi George
 > I would like to pay you for a rave review of my new CD demo?
 > About how much would it cost me?
 > Robert Fogel
 > Three Klezmateers
 > Nyack NY

 Oy, what did I start here!
 If only my ethics were as tattered as my bank account. Tsk.
 To answer Robert's question -- and to encourage the rest of you working
 musician-types -- the way to get a great review out of me is to send me a
 great CD:

 George Robinson >>
Hello George,
I was worried you wouldn't have a sense of humor about this post the moment i
pressed the send button.
I am glad you do.
I am not quite a fulltime shmaltz klez.
I  work as a chiropractor up the road from you(Washington Hts?).
My office is at 234& Broadway.
So in otherwords I could pay for that good review in adjustments, which is
more ethically sound.
See what you started!
Robert