Re: Jewish music magazine

To change the subject...

I believe this is an excellent idea. The only way a distinctly new Jewish
musical idiom will evolve, improve and become more marketable is with a
nationally distributed commercial magazine (or cable TV show) devoted
exclusively to the topic.

I have often wondered why a nationally distributed magazine such as TIKKUN
has such paltry (non-existent) Jewish arts and culture coverage. I find
myself picking this magazine up and putting it down after a few
minutes--it's so serious.

Would merchants such as Hatikvah and Tara be interested in advertising in
such a magazine IF it received national distribution--say at Borders and
Barnes and Noble?

Eliott Kahn